I have visited the Toyota and Lexus factory at Japan in Years 2006,there is a lot of my dream cars there and i have taken some of the photo below.Hope you enjoy it.The above picture which is me and my lovely wife and we have taken this photo infront of the high technolgy vehicle inside the factory.
There is some of the nice and fancy cars display inside the factory.

This is me and some of the display Formula Team members change the formula 1 tyre at my left hand side,they look like a real human being.

There is another high technolgy vehicle,on that time i have 1 question inside my mind,i don't know when this high technology vehicle will be launching in our country.
There is a space man driving the vision 2010 vehicle inside the factory as well.
There is another last photo taken with display formula team member while we are prepare to left the said factory.
This is my 3rd Dream Car. If got oppoturnity i will tell you guys my first and second dream car once available.


Kindly check out the next post which is in Japan also,but i don't know yet what is my following post. Thanks and have a nice day,i hope you guys enjoy it.

0 comments: